Sunday, June 10, 2012

Remembering...

Do you remember these guys i planted last fall... on their best days my herbs looked like this:



Well, i still don't quite know what happened but they have never gotten over this mediocre stadium...

As i still haven't given up on my plans of having fresh herbs whenever i wanted them, i had to come up with a new plan...

We are in the midst of spring, which required a redecoration of my balcony: i purchased a table and two chairs, planted yet-to-become gorgeous flowers... and have two boxes reserved for basil, rosemary and mint... this time i gave up on cilantro, chive and parsley.....We'll see how the guys like the thermal environment on my balcony...


the basil looks good and it is growing and growing... the smell is divine


That's quite a difference don't you think?


I am ready for summer...




No comments:

Post a Comment