Tuesday, June 12, 2012

Ice time

For days, i have been craving a nice home made ice-cream.
I have worked my way through the ranges of Ben&Jerry's and Häagen Daz but haven't satisfied my sweet tooth entirely....

And then i stumbled upon the recipe, Stephanie over at desserts for breakfast was proposing the other day...

Smashed Berry-Lime-Coconut Yogurt Ice Pops
which look like this:


pic taken from the blog mentioned above

The recipe is super simple, like all the most beautiful and tasty things in life - n'est-ce pas?
I actually dispose of all the ingredients required but the ice pop mold... where the hell can i get those in France? Anyone? Oh, and the ice pop sticks....

I suppose i will have to eat a lot of popsicles...

Please go visit Stephanies beautiful blog and be inspired by the recipes and most importantly the pictures (they're amazing).


I can guarantee, you will instantly start to drool....

Bisous




No comments:

Post a Comment